Mechanical Developer / Engineer
Type of Job
23 בנובמבר 2020
Derech Begin 82
Tel Aviv and Gush Dan
About the job
Our R&D team is growing and looking for a motivated and creative Mechanical Engineer to lead the development of the next generation of batteries. In this job you’ll be working in a multi-disciplinary R&D team in collaboration with our UK-based team. You will have to challenge yourself and utilize new disciplines and technologies you haven’t encountered before. The job includes design of instruments, participating in assemblies, testing and more.
- Design of units for feasibility testing, and at a later stage - production units as well
- Optimization of production methods of Addionics' Smart 3D Electrodes which are the essence of the company’s technology
- Guiding some of the subcontractors which support us in the design
- Plan and conduct experiments together with other team members
- Participate in planning processes for optimization and production scaling up
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 years experience in product development in a commercial environment
- Practical attitude and hands-on experience
- Ability to develop and implement ideas with minimal guidance
- Creative. Can bring and implement “out of the box” solutions
- Team player. Develop a strong collaborative relationship with other team members
- Experienced Solid Works user
- Background in material engineering
- Experience in process engineering
- Good analytical skills
The posting is addressed to women and men alike
Addionics provides specialized improved rechargeable batteries by redesigning their architecture.
With our patent-protected scalable 3D electrodes fabrication method, we enhance battery performance: capacity, safety, charging time, lifetime, and cost of the batteries.